Being a niche corporate practice we recognise there are many different 'partners' involved in a successful business transaction - whether it is advising on a company sale, acquisition, restructuring or simply drafting terms of business or a supply agreement.
It is therefore vital that we, as your legal partner, are talking not only to the business-owner but understanding the role of other professionals: accountants, financial advisers, insurance brokers and banks.
Hawkins Hatton brings a broad range of expertise to the boardroom table offering advice through our team of experts and advisers on a full complement of business services: Corporate and Commercial, Employment, Commercial Property and Dispute Resolution.In working with our partners, we guarantee to provide:
- A high quality service from commercially focussed lawyers with substantial experience of working with a wide range of sectors and businesses located not just in the Midlands but nationally and internationally.
- A Contact Partner to ensure you are talking to the expert who is most appropriate for your needs, whether the expertise is within the firm or from our own contact database.
- The right partnership for your needs whenever they arise, due to our close working relationships with these professionals.
- Expert, up-to-date knowledge of the markets/commercial environment which enables us to keep ahead of other more generalist law firms.
- Commercial and workable solutions at realistic prices.
We understand how complex and difficult engaging lawyers can be so to that end we offer what we think is our unique selling point which is fixed fees for all corporate matters and in respect of transactional work a contingent element or time whichever is the lower if the transaction fails to complete.